Friday, May 05, 2006

Exam Fever!

So its a School Friday. I so hate school fridays. All the periods are boring. We had PE and I had to run 2.4. It was a cloudy period so I and Zixun were like singing songs like "Its Raining Men" and "Come Clean". All the rain songs. During our second round it started to rain! Yay. Then PE was cancelled and I went to class. Then during Bio, my file was too thin and Jude Tan was like pinching and strangling me. Ouch! Then we had MT and I got 61 for TA 2. yay. A pass! Well then I decided to eat something for recess and it turned out to be the purple stall. Then I designed this cute dress and talked to Shaun occasionally during History. English was the second oral presentation. I was like so nervous to see Ms Wong STARING at me. She truly is so Zombie-ish. Then after that she nagged a bit at Keith for bringing a Crumpler bag. She was like "Stop playing with that bag. Isn't it worth a few hundred dollars? Why you bring such an expensive bag to school?". I mean. She wears MNG. Which is one of the dumbest labels ever. I agree with Clare. Who would name a clothing line after a FRUIT?

So then it was Info and I kind of enjoyed PSE as well. Yishu and John got a Pink form for making Mrs Ng (Pregnant Chinese Teacher) angry. .... . BIG thing. Then after school stayed back to study. Which I kind of did. (:

Today I plan to study from 9 to 11.30. Then its Survivor then BED. I want to wake up at 8 tomorrow and study History till 3. Then do some more math till 6. Then go out!!

So I'll hardly be online this weekend. Exams give me the butterflies. I hate exams. Exam fever has certainly hit the whole school. It was pretty empty after school and students are like FIRING questions at their teachers..

Schedule for Exams for me and my class :

Day 1 - Monday. - History EXAM

Day 2 - Tuesday - Maths

Day 3 - Wednesday - Biology

Day 3 - Wednesday - Literature

OMG. Have to go revise soon.

Signoffs:

Ciao or xoxo

Comments!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home