Friday, May 05, 2006

A night on the Wonderful Floor...

So last night I felt a bit weird and I was reading this book about feng-shui and they were like "Children should sleep on the ground to get a better shi". Something like that. And I decided to try it. I didn't have anything to sleep on except a sleeping bag or a stack of comforters. So I chose the obvious and I took my 2 pillows and bolster (is that how you spell it). I stupidly stacked up my comforter for that week and so I had nothing to cover me. And then the aircon was taking a LONG time to load up so I just switched it off and switched on the fan. Then it was like so stuffy. And I only have 9 comforters and so I could feel the ground. And its much colder sleeping down! So I managed to sleep on the ground till 4 a.m when I couldn't take the pain and got onto my warm,cosy bed. My night on the wonderful floor was over. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home