Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm bored so I'm gonna do some kind of post about my music types. (:

My first CD was actually my brothers. It had some weird songs.

Here are some I remember:

1. Mambo Number 5
2. CRAZY by Britney
3. Genie In A Bottle by Christina

I have number 2 and 3 in my iPod. 1 is quite sucky. And then for a while I would listen to these songs a lot.

In 2000, I stopped music totally. And in 2001 I remember very clearly watching Survivor by Destiny's Child on MTV.

And then in 2003, I heard Avril on the radio. So I went in search of her album which had run out. I settled for my second CD - Max 11. And I was so "proud" of it. I remmeber most tracks.
I put a rating next to it out of 5!

1. Beyonce Feat Jay Z - Crazy In Love ****
2. Sean Paul - Get Busy **
4. Hilary Duff - So Yesterday ****

Too lazy to write the rest. So thats how my Hilary Duff craze began. Andre burnt Metamorphosis (THANKS!) for me and BOOM. IT BEGAN. THE CRAZE.

I don't want to talk anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home