Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Seating in Class


Oh god. I hate a lot of people who sit around me. On my right is Chow. He barks at everything I do.

And then behind me is Kum who's great.
In front of me is Matthew who's okay I guess.
Then on my left is - FRANCIS. He is so annoying with the weird sounds he makes.
And and and. Keith and Cedric are near me. Urgh.Urgh.Urgh.

2/50 days of the term OVER.
Thats so little

And there's PE on Thursday and Friday. Rohan's so gonna pick on me again. Urgh. He never ever ever ever stops it does it. I feel like slapping him.

I officially hate Tracy Chan. SHE GAVE US SO MUCH SO SO SO SO MUCH HOMEWORK.

SOS RESCUE ME FROM SCHOOL!

I loved and love Lindsay Lohan's movies.

I've seen her from a school girl (Freaky Friday, Mean girls) to a ADULT!!! (Just My Luck)

Just 3 more days to the weekend. GOOO WEEKEND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home