Monday, February 12, 2007

Ohmygod. The Cathay is like spamming me. With stuff about dinners and free parking. AND OHMYGOD. Hilary's new album! Less than 2 months away. Whoopee. I was so totally annoyed by Edmund and his annoying gang on the bus and then I saw him going to Junction8 with STEPHANIE. :O. I know!!! Shocking.

There was physics today. FUN. B4 babaye. :D Omg. What if it doesn't come true. Then what if someone tags and mocks my confidence. Well B4 isn't that good anyway. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. OHMYGODOHMYGOD. Mary J Blige was nominated for EIGHT grammy's. And she won ONE. Poor girl. ):

Like last year. Mariah Carey. Nominated so much, won so little. Okay wow. Long post.

Put your hands up
We've been too strong
For too long.

xD. EEE. It looks ugly so tiny and in this font.
xD. CUTER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home