Wednesday, December 27, 2006

9 days since my last post. And these 9 days have been hectic!!! Christmas parties and present buying and school again. Christmas Eve was soo much nicer than Christmas itself. I went to Aunt Rani's house on Christmas Day. She's Chinese. I know! Unbelievable right? Well its true. She can speak Tamil. =X. And then all her sons and daughters who look SO not local. And my father scolded me on the drive back. Which was really dumb. He keeps nagging at me. HE SAID THAT I WAS ACTING FUNNY AND HE TOLD ME TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE. Bah him. And when we got home, there was a little bit of fruit cake left from Christmas Eve and when I went to take it, he said I was fat and that I needed to stop staying at home and that I wasn't exercising enough. He was basically calling me lazy. Which I am. But the way he said it was really idiotic. I haven't talked to him since Christmas.( :

Hmm then there was drama today. We watched Kung Fu Hustle which was A BORING FLICK! Really boring. And then there was this nice instructor "Natalie" (Not the weirdo living with Zachary) but a nicer one who gave us different scenarios and blah. And managed to go to Taka during the lunch break. Andandand I had this great Cookies & Cream ice cream at Taka. IT HAD MINI OREOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home