Monday, March 19, 2007

So let's see. First day back to school. Oh God. It was bearable EXCEPT FOR THE RAIN. I got so wett! Ohmygod. RAH. I HATE BEING WET! ):

What else. I'm losing my blogging touch which-I-never-had. Wish I could have a MORE INTERESTING LIFE. I think I'm gonna change some thingys. Like the URL. I hate it already. But I'm waiting for April 31st (ANNIVERSARY!) then I'll change it. IDEAS? One more week to Dignity!!!! YAY. Cannot wait. And I still have to do a review to try and win a pair of free tickets.

De Yi forced me to do this : "I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR DEDICATING 'WITH LOVE' TO ME ON THE RADIO!". THERE. (: Well I GOT YOU THE TWO TICKETS FOR NORBIT THAT DAY RIGHTTT

Wow 3 paragraphs. ONE LAST THING I WANT TO SQUEEZE IN. Does Carrie Chong hate me? PURPOSELY NEVER ANSWER MY CALL. I keep trying and "beeep". Engaged. Or is the engaged sound like thun thun. No idea. FORGOT. OMG. I FORGOT. OMGOMGOMGOMG. SHOULD BE BEEP.

Too capsy. bye people :D

updated charts! WITH LOVE #1 (4 weeks) but its my chart so whatever. it's 2 on itunes canada you know!!! RAH. BYE OMG. I LIKE BIG BYE PEOPLE PEACE <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home