Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Week!

Its been a week since I started to blog again. And it feels a bit weird. Tomorrow is history exam and I haven't gotten my USA facts properly. What were the causes of the boom? Why do they call it a boom instead of an inflation? The US Economy inflated. It sounds better than the Us Economy BOOMED?

Urgh. Well today I went for lunch with you-know-who at Suntec. Then after that I totally forgot it was my father's birthday and picked out some shirt for him and dropped it off at his club. Then followed you-know-who's family to Carrefour then they decided to buy pillows and bolsters! And they didn't bring the car so I was like carrying 2 pillows and 2 bolsters along Millenia Walk.

Came home and revised then started using the com. I have to call Treshan to help him with his History. Like I can. I got 28 last term? Hello?

urgh. Nagging started. (:

ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home