Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday 4.14 PM 6.18.2006

{Basic ranting about my boring life/Views}


I just noticed that I blog only in the later part of the day. Thats a tradition. (: . And look at the post below this. Why does the picture there have to be that of a female! Urgh.

Today was boring. Again. Went to Delifrance for breakfast then came back home then finished my English Essay. I wrote about the Exorcist. Hopefully Ms Wong passes me for that. She's so touchy.
And then I ordered McDelivery for lunch because my parents are sick today! Its so unfair. I have to eat unhealthy food for today.

Then I decided to give my duties to Serf who refused to carry them out! Can you believe him. And when I come online Clare compares her dog to mine. HMPH.

ViewsTime!

Project Runway -- DIANA WENT OUT. I was hoping for her to win. She's the cutest and the best designer. I love her voice.

World Cup -- People are going mad. And as I predicted everyone is going psycho. At least 5 people have put things such as "Brazil for world cup" or "England cannot make it!" as their MSN handles. For your information, Spain is going to win for sure. Their uniforms are styly. Its red and blue. Its the only uniform that actually matches.

Thats all for now.

Flying across the floor
Ashu (:

Sunday 4.22 PM 6.185.2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home