Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday 5.18 PM 6.15.2006

{Basic ranting about my boring life}

Oh my god. I just realised I have less than 2 weeks of holidays left. That is so so so unfair. It went by too and so fast. Well next week is full of SYF trainings which are going to be so dumb. The food they provide sucks. You get all dirty. It'll get really hot and sunny. You have to stand in the dumb charter buses. I'm really starting to hate the SYF thing.

Today I got up at 10. I hate waking up late. I feel so weird. As if like 2 hours have been wasted. And then I read this nice book called American Dream. Its really cool.

Its about this girl, Ganga who lives in the country. She lives with her family which is very traditional. Now her father's best friend is working in America but has a true village heart. He comes back and he asks Ganga to marry his son Rajiv. Rajiv has lived in America all his life and has never come to India (where the book is set). Rajiv's adopted brother is John with whom he comes to bring Ganga back to the United States. Ganga goes there and is despised by Rajiv's family who were hoping for Rajiv's American girlfriend Kelly to marry Rajiv instead.

I haven't finished the book yet. Will blog about the ending soon. Then I watched some movie after a lunch. It's really dumb. "You Got Served". Its got My Wife And Kid's CLARE in it and Wade Robson as well. It was boring. Then I went to J8 at 3 to get my new belt and came back really quick at 4.30.

Oh dang. I forgot to go for CCA today. Well it wasn't official or anything. (:

Thats a long,long post.

*Cant wait for Project Runway*

Coming Clean
Ashu (:

Thursday 5.27 PM 6.15.2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home