Friday, June 09, 2006

The date isn't working.
ANON.

Anon is so dumb.
Catholic - Catholic. Thats obvious right?

Some people have nothing better to do than to go and insult others. And I agree with Andre. A lot of SJI people think they are smarter than others. Well I don't like being in SJI. Its a dumb school. A lot of the people there suck. Anon is just one of them. Its so clear Anon is from SJI. Who else thinks that people in other schools are inferior than them? Everyone in SJI thinks that. From teachers to students to cleaners.

I hate my SJI life. Look at it. I feel like Sirin. Someone who hates our school so much. There's still twoandahalf years left. I hate it. My 2 years in the 08 class have been okay. But some people make it living hell. Everything from teachers to students.

Urgh.
I want to be transferred out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home