Thursday, July 27, 2006

Haven't updated for quite some time already.

So here's a update for today.

I think that school is honestly become more and more horrible each other. There's always something bad happening. Like a fear of a teacher or a fear of a subject. PE has been worse than ever. 2.4 EVERY LESSON. If we didn't pass the first time and are NOT improving, whats the point of making us DIE of running.

I really want the holidays. Half the term is over and 97 more days to end of school. Haven't updated diary. I'm starting to feel like a celebrity. Work so hard and have late nights and early mornings. Waking up at 5, sleeping at 11. Its really tiring and to get scolding for sleeping during mother tongue.

How does the rest of the school population survive? I've been thinking that this is so much work and I think for once I'm finally starting to break.

Last year and the first 2 terms of this year were okay. I had it all together. And now with Drama and lessons and all these activities, I haven't been home earlier than 4 everyday. And there's constant negative energy from teachers and subjects and even classmates.

I'M GOING TO CRACK UNDER ALL THIS PRESSURE.

I think everyone is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home