Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Okay so I've editted the html-ing. I stupidly got the tagboard right to the bottom of the page. Well let it be there.

To Posers.

Okay so your tags were really evil you know. Coffeedreams who are you.

This is all because of SUNDRI. If she had just kept control over the class, none of this would have happened.

Sundri's my computer studies teacher.

Monday was oral!!!
I think and hope I did well. Mr Chua said I covered too much and he was looking for stuff to prompt me with. He said I read too fast. ... . Do I?

I have a new way to reply to tags.

I'll post my replies here. Not on the tagborad anymorew

Today.

Went with my serf to Toa Payoh to buy shorts for him. Its asif I'm his father. And class was unusually bearable.

I did it again today. ):

SPAMMERS GO AWAY. SHOO. And posers as well? Am I a poser? UP TO YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home