Saturday, July 22, 2006

There's a lot of things I want but don't have. Examples? Ipod. A real one. NOT MY SHUFFLE. A new phone. A NICER ONE. I love my phone and all. But I want more!

There are people in this world like Paris Hilton who get so much... but then there are people like ME. Whats wrong with buying an iPod for me. And people MOCK ME. Michael made up something called a iLeaf. I actually believed it.

Schools been suckier than ever.

a) Kum's been lying and spreading all sorts of rumors. WHY DO YOU DO THAT? IS IT FUNNY?

b) I LOST MY FILE. THERES MY MATHS HOMEWORK IN THERE.

And I'm getting scared that Mr Low will check my bag for my Shuffle.

Steph just said she spammed my blog

Stephanie.imacannibal.ieatGENGuponlywhenimhungry! says:
i spammed it

Thats nice... haha
My blog got spammed!

Things should start to look better from now. People say poeple go through rouch patches. But this seems to be a rough spree. It better stop soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home