Saturday, July 08, 2006

I haven't blogged for 5 days.

My last post was on the 4th.

Recap!

5th -- I started my Taming Game rehearsals. I was put incharge of mics with Arjuna, Faith, Tessa and Alicia. We were dismissed at 6.

6th -- Exactly the same thing except Vanessa joined in.

7th -- First show. I spent a lot of time fooling around downstairs. The show went so well. It was so fun to see everything going well after 2 days of rehearsals. And it was emotional. Everyone was relieved that one show was over but sad that there was only 2 more.

8th -- Final day. It was really hectic with 2 shows on one day. We had to mic up people really fast and then had to de-mic them for the next show. The first show was pretty empty (3pm) and the second was a great one (7.30). After the second show all the girls became emotional you-know-what-they-usually-do.

I'm also missing the rehearsals. Fooling around. Mic-ing up people. Watching from backstage. I REALLY MISS IT. But the next one according to my friend will be 2 years from now. Well we're pushing for another collaboration with an IJ school again next year. (:

THE TAMING GAME WAS A SUCCESS. All the cast really shined. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home