Sunday, July 30, 2006

Okay here's a proper post.

Its a Sunday today. Sundays are really weird because its those days that your parents are with you till lunchtime and then go off somewhere and come back at 8. So that happened today. Before lunchtime, my parents wake me up at 830 and then make me do CHORES because my maid has Sunday mornings off.
I usually have to sweep the house which is so tiring. I also make beds. (:. Today was a bit okay till my father decided that my room was messy and needed to be cleaned. So everyone in my family trooped into my room and cleaned. They saw my Lime magazines and I got scolded for buying. They cut my allowance by 3. I can still buy!!!
After that it was okay. I went to Junction 8 for lunch and then stayed there till 3. Then came home and was on the phone till 5 something. Then finished homework and stuffs till 7 and then I got freetime. Watched Punk'd. It came on at 7.15
You know those "Your momma so.." jokes? Well it seems MTV has stupidly made a reality show about it. Called "Yo Momma". How dumb.
Then I went for a short walk and came online. I BLOGGED A LOT TODAY.
There's a lot to look forward to tmrw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home