Sunday, July 09, 2006


50th Post!!!

This may be quite behind the other bloggers who have hundreds of posts but its a start! THis post is all about my posts and the nature of my writing.

I just spent some time reading through all 50 posts. And you can see how I have actually progressed and changed my style of blogging and formatting over the 2 months plus that I've used this blog.

April had 1 post.
May had 17 posts.
June had 27 posts.
July had 5 posts.

So my peak of posting was in June which was the holidays and can be explained by the boredom.

I started off my blog in April with a basic "what did I do today?" kind of post. I then "progressed" to more detailed "what did I do today" kind of posts in the beginning of May. And it changed into a bit of more "Whats happening to me" which I feel is a bit less boring.

And on May 13th I was in the "paste a song lyric!" phase. I'm glad that ended with one post only. Then I moved into the "useless chanting". That was also one post long only. I went downhill back to the "What did I do today" posts.

May 17th had a reflection! Which never ever saw itself happening again. And I was still at the "What did I do today" posts. ):

Finally, Friday May 19th had some sense. It was a very reflective and meaningful post which I'm proud of. I didn't get any response to that. Lol.

The next posts were about school. And I did another reflective and meaningful post at the end of the blogging month about American Idol. I love that post. I love to read it.

June had another reflective post in the first post of the month -- The "Jeremy-Clarissa" thing. The next few posts were in the "I want!" stage and the quizzes.

Well for now I'm blogging with a kind of mix of everything. I hope to continue to do that simply because it is balanced. A bit of a reflective post for memory's sake and also a what-did-I-do-today kind of post is also great to read 10 years down.

I hope to keep this blog for life.

So to keep that dream alive I need to blog at least once every week.

Thanks for all of you who read and tag. (:

It may not be Clare's blog or Xiaxue but its mine and hey at least I get a tag once in a while (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home