Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Its been ages since I've posted properly. PROPERLY.

Term 3 is over. Do you remember 45 days ago, I was blogging about hating school. Now finally,I agree that school isn't something to hate. (: . Its fun but noisy and irritating. ALL the times.

Monday:

We had Teachers Day rehearsal. We were forced to go for it and then there was this BIGGG fight in class between R and Y. (: . And then they swear and curse. And people predict R is going to become JUNIOR JOSEPHIAN. Ohmygod. If only they knew, the things he does. But they never will. Because we're so nice to him and look at the way he reacts to nice-ness. (:

Tuesday:

I kind of hated the first 3 periods. Naggy, irritating and boring. And then the next 3 were okay. Class cleanup was dumb. I had to carry 2 files and a jacket in MY HANDS!. And on top of that Kum gave me his stupid CS and RME file. I'll bring them back in my own time. (:. And then Marvin took my shuffle HOME. I had to take 156 with Linus to his houese. Linus honestly lies a lot. a LOT. And cannot keep quiet for 5 minutes!

And then Marvin gave it to me and I asked him how to get home. The bus came 20 minutes after I got to the busstop. ): And I dropped 2 files on the bus while I was trying to tap the card for don't know how long. And the bus driver sped off right after I got on and I kinda lost balance. How embarassing.


OOH i'm 19th in class. 60%. Improved by 1%. : D. And 1 position. : D. Lala Lala Lala Lala.

Play With Fire dropped 3 spots to EIGHT today. ):. Thats her debut. Gonna spend 15 full minutes to vote for her!

Messages to People!

Zachary, stop scaring me. I know you'll never read this but..

Kum, don't give me extra weight.

Clare, let me join the nightly phone call sessions. (:

EVERYONE, www.mtv.com/onair/trl
PRESS VOTE
VOTE FOR "PLAY WITH FIRE"
USERNAME: hilaryboards
PASSWORD: hdboards

THANKS IF YOU DO!

It was insecurity that made you run..It wasn't me

I love that line from play with fire. ^

goodnight people. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home