Friday, August 18, 2006

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1225. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.


OOH. See I was born to be a designer. I knew it. I'm also a idealist illuminating path to future. SO PEOPLE, FOLLOW ME AND I'lL GUIDE YOU TO THE FUTURE.

I want to care about the people who honestly are weak and helpless at FASHION.
Teachers especially!!! Some teachers cannot dress! Well I wish I could adivse them but no thanks. Just remember. BE YOURSELF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home