Wednesday, August 16, 2006

STOP IT OKAY. its not as funny as you think it is. Giggle whole day long. Its NOT funny anymore. Please stop it again and again. How many times do I have to repeat that? You don't know them and you go and do what you did. And for heavens sake just because you can't fit in, don't take it out on ME. Because I've always been nice to you, never told anyone what you've told me and been OPEN about it. Everyword I say is now wrong and you seem to treasure others. I don't mind that but just don't treat me like what you do.

On a lighter note, I PASSED MATHS! Yay for me. And I think I passed geography. Hopefully Physics. I may fail Lit. Eek. Poor me. I hate mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays. Wednesdays are much more bearable. Hope I don't start to hate everyday.

I want to show at New York fashion week!
Ever since last week, I've this inclination to type New YORK as New YOURK! Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home