Friday, September 15, 2006

I didn't go to school. Had a fever. And I know what everyone's going to say on Monday. I didn't go to school because Jasmine went out. Its so sad that she had to go out. She was easily the best among the 3. The cutest. And the most adorable. So what if she messed up some performances? She'll be bigger than the winner. I assure you that.

This week has been stressful. I feel like breaking. And there's a new problem every-single-day. I want it to be over. I heard that there were OTHER rumours about me being spread today. Yes I ruin lives but people don't ruin mine. And other than a select few, I usually leave people alone! I'm nice to them. These rumours are so going to be shot down when I get back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home