Monday, September 11, 2006

Wow. Gosh this is so weird. I'm talking to one person tonight - Sirin. And for heaven's sake there're only 11 people online. How come? I tried logging into MSN from uhm lets say 7? Then I gave up after 10 minutes. And then dinner then My Wife and Kids. IT WAS HILARIOUS TODAY. The soccer thingy then Katie missing the ball then head-er-ing it into the goalpost.

And I couldn't use the com. for another half an hour. Then Debra sms-es me saying "I can't get into MSN. Can you?". And then I was like "No.". And then I installed 3 versions of msn - 1.5 or something, Windows Live and 5.0. NONE WORKED. Hmm. Then Ian logged on along with another person and then I was like OHMYGOD MAYBE IT OPENED UP AND BECAME CLEAR AGAIN. And sadly it didn't!

Okay first-day-post. I enjoyed it a bit. Could have been better but thats how all first-day-of-the-terms-are!

To the Ruth poser: SHOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home