Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A month or so without blogging. This week has been great. I don't know why but I'm actually HAPPY today! It's mid-week and I'm usually happy but today I'm happier. Why? I have no idea. On Saturday went for Timothy's birthday-movie thingy and then Damien had his earphones broken by some waiter thing. SO FUNNY. Like Punk'd. Except it should have happened ta me!!!

I'm really starting to enjoy Mrs Tan's lessons. She likes me more now and always says "How are you" to me while the rest of the classes settles down. And I SCREWED UP MY CHEM PRACTICAL. We're supposed to put P into the flask and I put Q and my phenolphthalein turned my solution CLOUDY and I told Gina and she asked me to use different one. Then I put it in and it became pink then she said it's supposed to be colourless. HOW STUPID.

Timothy says the Best Damn Thing is good. I don't know. I'll decide after the second single. BYE. DINNER----------

I'm social suicide? You're just the most embarrassing person ever with your friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home