Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday

Well today was HISTORY! And I'm quite confident. I was a bit stumped at the Short Structured section and was like "Curse History!". Then our invigilator was Ms Ghani (Ostrich like history lady who has a gigantic butt). She heard me say that and she felt a bit offended. She just stared at me for like 2 minutes? Then after that Mr Charles came in and he was distributing string. He was bouncing around and he scared me when in the middle of the paper, he exclaims "15 more minutes". I actually screamed. grr.

Then after that had recess and everyone was like discussing answer after answer. And I found out I had
nothing wrong (YET). : D. Then we had Lit and I noticed that Mr Ghazali lost like 10 kg! And he wore his BOM belt again.

Then after that was
Mr Shi's weird guitar lesson and Mdm Neo was scolding me for getting my coin stuck in the hole again. Mrs Tan was coloring. (: . Maths was FUNNY. Mrs Chan like gave us a survey to reflect on her teaching. And everyone was asking her questions and she lost control over the class totalaye. (New way of sayin totally)

PSE was another interesting lesson. Ms Wong came into our class and sucked the life out of us and brought us to the Com-Lab. Then she was ordering people - "Senthil roll that chair here! Zi Peng roll it back". But it was enjoyable luhh*.

After that went for lunch at
Thomson Plaza and then came back home. I love home. Its so much nicer than school.

Day 1 of exams is OVER.

Day 2 begins tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

C
iao!

*My first Singlish word in all my posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home