Tuesday, June 06, 2006

lala.

Today is my brother's birthday. I love cakes. Had it at midnight. (: . They make a great midnight snack. I've been studying since yesterday. Did Geography last night and maths this morning. Wow. So hardworking.

I need new shoes. All my others don't fit. And I need a new artist to love. So far I've loved everyone from Hilary Duff to Carrie Underwood to even Natalie. I still love them but I need some new artist to go crazy over. Any of you have any ideas? Tell ME!

And no. I do not want Taylor Hicks or Chris Daughtry. I personally love Paris and Lisa. I have all their performances.

I've decided to buy anything Kat. She's a artist to go crazy over. She's an idol in my eyes. (:


I forgot. How many days to school open? Quite little right. ): . I love this temporary haven. At school I WILL be once again tormented. Waking up at 6. Now I wake up at 8. Sleeping at 11. Now I sleep at 11 as well. I WILL MISS OPRAH MORNING EDITION. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home