Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cross Country


Cross country. We're not even crossing anything are we? "Just" 4.8 km. JUST. We waited forever. And finally we started to run at 4.30pm. I found Timothy and followed Joshua and Benjamin Poo. We were walking, making fun of people (especially WWL) and then we started to RUN downhill. I soon got sores (ow).

I hate the fact that teachers like Mr Aaron Goh and Mr Alvin Chua talk to us while we are running. They are standing there so unaware to the sun beating down on them.

Finally we came to the road (halfway mark). And Timothy and I ran through the whole strech. And the end was in sight. It was FUN. I want to do it again.

So that was my cross country. I anticipated it a LOT. But well it was a great experience.

Moral of the day : Never be afraid of the unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home