Thursday, May 25, 2006

Well so Idol is over. With the winner being - Taylor Hicks. Well I can't take it. Idol is over. Just 1o weeks ago, Lisa sang Signed, Sealed N Delivered. 9 weeks ago it was Why Do Fools Fall In Love. 8 weeks ago was Because of You. 8 weeks ago she left.

The 10 weeks have gone by so fast. Actually the 5 months. From the early auditions. Remember Rhonneta Johnson? And remember Lisa? Who sang One Moment In Time? Paris? Oh Cowboy take me away?

Well here's a short synopsis of this year's Idol.

F 12 (Stevie Wonder Week) - Melissa McGhee

F 11 (Barry Manilow Week) - Kevin Covais

F 10 (21st Century) - Lisa Tucker

F 9 (Country) - Mandisa

F 8 (Queen) - Bucky Covington

F 7 (Great American Songbook) - Ace Young

F 6 (Classic Love Songs) - Kellie Pickler

F 5 (Song from the year born, a song on any billboard chart) - Paris Bennett

F 4 (Elvis Night) - Chris Daughtry

F 3 (Clive, Judges, Personal) - Elliot Yamin

Finale songs:

Katharine McPhee - Black Horse And Cherry Tree, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, My Destiny

Taylor Hicks - Livin In The City, Leavon, Proud Of Me


If I didn't give Taylor a chance, I probably would be going mad with the outcome. But he can sing in his own unique way. I'm not a big fan of his - but he has a way with people.



Comments on contestants

Melissa - Loved the husky voice
Kevin - Great for love songs
LISA - My favourite contestant this season
Mandisa - One of my favourites
Bucky - Speak clearly!
Ace - Lose the hair
Kellie - One of my favourites
Paris - My 2nd favourite
Chris - Great voice
Elliot - Grew on me from the Final 10 round
Katharine - Grew on me from the Final 6 round

Taylor - Grew on me during the finale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home