Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday 6.45 PM 6.19.2006


{SYF}

SYF today was okay I guess. I woke up at 6. And had to leave at 6.20. I had 20 minutes to shower, change and pack. I usually take 20 minutes to shower. Thats why I wake up at 5 on normal days. Then I reach school at 6.55. Which is so early. The busstops and buses were like all empty. It was nice and smooth.

Okay I went to school, talked to Noel for a bit about his camp and blahblah. Then met Kum and we walked around till 7.3o and went to the track where we saw Mrs Tracy Chan acting SOO cute. She is cute. But weird. She was like sticking out her tongue and all.

It started to rain and there were these big fat raindrops falling on my head. And I went in and talked,talked,talked. Listened to music on the bus to the Stadium and the first song I played was Unfaithful. We were meant to be together, listener and song.

We went there and they made us sit and Samuel, Kum, Timothy and me played some weird verbal games. And then they gave us doughnuts which were stale and burgers from the school. The flat ones with nothing inside them.

We went to sit on the benches and I got wet. (: And after 2 songs, it started to rain and we left. Took the bus back to school and it was 12.45 by the time we reached the school. Boring briefing. Went to Thomson Plaza for lunch. Got some kind of weird chicken thingy from KFC.

Came home and I hear that Jennifer has been trying to call me like mad. Finally call her and she wants to know all the details about the Jeremy-Clarissa-Church-Camp thingy. I didn't tell her but somehow she knew it all.

I NEED ANGIE'S NUMBER.

Why doesn't anyone give me? All I want to do is just JOIN THE CLASS. Hmph. Everyone is so evil to me. Am I evil?

And then Sarah scolds me a whole lot for finding more information. Thats my fault I must say. ): . Sorry Sarah. I understand if you never want to talk to me again, but I hope you consider okay? Please.

Long Long Long Long Post.

Sorry for my mistakes.
Ashu ):


Monday 6.53 PM 6.19.2006

[8 Minute post. (: ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home