Wednesday, June 21, 2006

{SYF}


SYF. I hate those 3 words. And don't mind my spelling errors during this blog post because I have like reduced the size thingy so that my idiotic mum can't see what I"m typing. She's such a bitch. I woke up at 5 something today. So good right. Okay so then I reached school at like 7?

We had the stupid practice with the most eeish uniform. Pixie-like cape. Red and white hat. GLOVES. And Pom Poms. Gold and blue pom poms to be precise. They gave us stale disgusting noodles this time. As usual. Cheapo school.

After it had finished at like around 1, went to J8 for awhile with Timothy then came back then used the com then Jen wanted to go for dinner so we went and then we came back and we're gonna see 1135 show for cars tonight.

THATS ALL. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home