Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I think i've been less and less online right.
Because I noticed that I have listend to only 234 songs. Which is so little. Compared to last time.

National Day

Singapore is so branding of itself. It has a flag everywhere. From the entrance of buses to HDB flats. Is it true that there's a law saying that you MUST hang your flag? I haven't hung mine. I don't want to.

Its nice to take a bus around a HDB estate and see all the flags and those nice little empty patches. Do we really show our love for our country by hanging a flag? We should show it in other ways right.
National Day is the most boring holiday of all.

I remember 2 years ago, National Day was the start of Singapore Idol and one year ago was Shooting Stars.

Dumb post.
There's no school tmrw. Yay for SJI. For once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home