Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I was just reading all my posts.
Today's supposed to be a reflection. Noone's going to reflect right? I thought so. People are going out everywhere except ME. I'm one of the few sji people online. I should go out more. To do that I need MONEY. There's FlagDay on the 19th of August. Its perfect for me to go shopping or do whatever I want to. I need at least $50. How do I get $50 in 17 days. I've saved 5.50 so far. My parents can give me $10. So there you go. I need to save all my pocket money. No more eating for me. I'll keep a maximum of 50 cents in my wallet for EMERGENCY. The rest I'll keep at home. It'll help my diet.

I think that I'm TOO thin. I like my body now. Slightly pudgy. But Edmond yesterday told me I was freaky-looking. Do I really look freaky (Yes I do!)? I've decided to eat a bit more. Have proper meals but smaller portions. I don't want to die.

Common tests are coming in 2 weeks. I'm going to spend 2 - 6 today studying then I'm going to ask my mum to buy me a BURGER. So long since I had a burger. I have to improve. Must make the top half of the class. My maths HAS to pass and my Physics HAS to get above 60.
Please let it all come true.
Just let it.
Let it
Come True

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home