Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hello blog. Its been almost a week since I last blogged. Ohmy. I CREATED A NEW DESIGN PEOPLE!

Its my best one. But not good. ): There are 4 pics, 4 designs. And the blogger upload isn't working! So fine. I'll upload another day. lalala. I love this song. Well you won't know what it is.

I've been taking the earlier 57. The 6.40 one. Its so cold! Like impossible to sit. And its crowded so I end up sharing the seat with some old "fuddy-duddy". Thats Ms Wong's favorite word! Okay uh. This week has been okay. 4 days. PE for once wasn't scary. And I don't hate school Fridays tomorrow. And then there are just..5 more weeks to the hols. Extremely fast. And then its tonnes of weeks of fun. And boredom.

I was watching Project Runway: Road To Runway yesterday. And I just wondered if I can be that big in the world of fashion. Like Heidi says, it is a cut-throat world. And there's stress, and extreme pressure. One day you're in and the next you're out. And its so expensive. I know I can't make it to big fashion capitals like New York or Milan or even Paris. But making it big in Singapore is a big thing already. So thats where I want to start.

This isn't some childhood dream. Its going to come true. Watch out for me. Rawr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home