Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh I think my designs can finally be put up. :D
Well they can't be.
Wow. Singapore Idol finale's tomorrow! That was quick. Somehow I don't feel emotional at all that its ending. I hardly watched and hardly connected to anyone. Except maybe Jasmine, Nurul, Gayle, Mathilda, Joakim etc. They were cool. And noone I like is in the finale. So I'm not going to watch. The Idol novelty has just worn off for me.

I have big feet. I hate having big feet. Ruth is size 6! Mine are much more gigantic than that. Well English is just 4 days away. And then, English lessons will be boring. We'll have 4 periods with her. "Boys, use this time to do your revision!". I can just imagine that.

Uh lunch calls. I realised the earlier I eat, the thinner I am.

Can't fight the moonlight

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home