Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'll say it again
Baby Come Back To Me

I'm bored. Hugh Jackman & Scarlett Johansson (sp?) are EVERYWHERE. More of Scarlett. Like Scoop, then the Prestige then the BLACK DAHLIA. Which I want to watch. ): . And she's so pretty. She's now my fave actress. :D. Beats Hilary.

I went to Spotlight and bought FABRIC. And I can't seem to cut it straight. Somehow, I have to make it into a mini-dress. The fabric was cheap - only $1.50.

We got back results slip today. I'm 13th in class. I wanted to be top 10. Well maybe next year. ):

I'll miss 208. A LOT. And though I say I hate them, many of them are really nice. ): How sad that I could NEVER appreciate them over these 2 years. I'm not going to sit at my cute table. I'm never gonna sit on my correction-liquid-ded seat again. No more seeing Ms Wong's face looking for mine at assembly. No more seeing Mr Low patrol and getting my heart increased by like whoa. And then no more Mr Rohan. No more TRACY. ): No more Mrs Tan's "blenddd". No more J Lee. No more Colin Lai. No more Jude Tan. No more GHAZALI. ):

NO.MORE.SHORTS.
PANTS.
me in pants

EEEEEEEEEEEE
=D

BYE! (:

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home