Thursday, October 12, 2006

Exams are over. Is it a good thing? I doubt it. These holidays are going to be SOO boring. Okay so the Physics was okay. Like all the other papers. TRL changed its policy! Its now 40 days to retire. So Play With Fire may have a chance? I doubt it. If you're a regular you'll notice a few changes.

Namely,

1) THERE'S MY OWN VERSION OF TRL! (Scroll down, look left!)
2) I changed skin which is like so...duh.

Bug A Boo. Yesterday went to VivoCity with Brian and ZP. It was nice? Empty and shiny. With real slippery floors. And we saw Timothy and gang there who chased us. They caught us first. Then we went into Tangs Cosmetics Section. And they left us alone. Then we watched Scoop. Which is probably one of the best movies I've seen this year. A charming tale. British films have some plot. Unlike American movies.

Then went home at 6+. Then just..uh..slacked. And today, I woke up at 9 to find Kasamh Se was running. I so love it. Its amazing. And then I spent close to 6 hours online today. =X. Thats too much for me. I must somehow cut down. But heck. Its the first day after the exams end. I'll probably go out tmrw. Hopefully.

Tata.

PS: Go to Zachary's blog and play Pacman. ITS ADDICTIVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home