Sunday, October 01, 2006

Its October already! Its been so fast. And 5 months since I've created this blog. To all my regular readers who don't tag. I have this to say to you - "HMPH". And to those who just tag without reading. Well HMPH to you as well. Now there're a handful of faithful people who post as anon or something and actually bother to read!

Okay so the Finals start in 3 days. Its really scary because I think I screwed up my English. The questions were tough. =X. Maybe I will do well. Hopefully I will. And then there's exams till the 11th or 12th. Then its freedom. Freedom from what exactly? Because once the exams end, my life will become extremely boring. That just goes to show how much of a no-lifer I am. Exams end and I'll probably MISS STUDYING! And will laze around the house. Honestly, thats what I'll do. I'll probably take on this project. In March it was constructing a mini-airport. In June it was STUDY. In September it was STUDY. But now after the exams, I think I'll try to take on a project I can actually achieve. Maybe decorate my life?

And I'll probably miss Lower Secondary. Its been such a long slog. With classmates and other-classesmates. And then there was SYF and then there was SO MANY THINGS THIS YEAR! It was really,really eventful. Somehow, I miss last year. Last year was much better. Though I didn't get to know as many people as I did this year, I def. had fewer enemies. And last year, I was somewhat okay. I wasn't "gay". I had a proper schedule. I did my own things and I didn't do my funny class antics. So from tmrw, I'm gonna stop all of them. The singing, squirming, designing. And I'm going back to the quiet person who just stares at the teacher. (:

I want to become the person I was last year. And the first thing to do? Stop downloading SO MANY SONGS. But somehow, I like all the oldie classic things. Like I wish I was around during Mariah's real reign. And I wish I was in an era where there was little sexual things and more of beautiful,classy, countryish things.

I'm going to write to MTV and STARHUB to appeal to change the timeslot of TRL. Back to 8.30pm. (:

Bye. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home