Friday, November 17, 2006

Hey all again.

ITS SATURDAY. I LOVEEE SATURDAYS. Oh the tagboard drama continues and Zachary and Clarissa are getting even lamer and more pathetic. haha. They tag like daily, so it shows they have nothing better to do than to entertain me and you. They think its fun to trash people. Yea. Boys are so.ugh. Well I'm a boy as well. I just got in the moment. Because Britney Spears' (she's being played now!) is like "BOYS"...."BOYS".

When you mix with people like Zachary and gang and Clarissa, you tend to realise that you're SO much better than them. PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM JUST GO AND TALK TO THEM. They think its cool to be vulgar? hahaha. They think that they're sooo good? That they have the best taste in music? And when all else fails, they start the " you fucked your mother" tags. And the only thing they have to say against me? My "promiscuousity", "gay-ness" and what else. NOTHING. zachary, thinks that its wrong to be racist and for heavens sake he is so..PREJUDICED himself. Against faggots, gays, sissies and all of them. Let me tell you guys that they're much stronger than all of you can ever be. I hope that zachary and his dear friend clare feel prejudice. Yea. I just do. (:

Okay back to tales of MY life. haha. I think I like Cassie again. Her songs are soo...good. EMAs are going on now. Hilary's in Bulgaria shooting War Inc. It should be NICER than Material Girls which totally rockeddd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home