Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm sad. haha. Won't tell you why. : D

I think this skin is girly. But I like it. Its nicer than the old one. I LOVE THE PIC. I'm going to use it as my display pic from now. Hmm update? I didn't go anywhere today. Just lazed around at home. And the job I tried to get at Kalms? Rejected. Hmph. So I'm jobless. But I'm not looking for one now.

Sorry Diana! I was supposed to go for a show at Mediacorp today with her then backed out at the last minute. Uhm to you know who, I'm not sorry about what I've done. Wanted to weave that in. I realised my hands are disgusting and old-looking. They're wrinkly and skinny. Like little chicken feet. Super scrawny. Ewww. Yes. I know.

Clare told me something which I still DISAGREE ON. So swing it over here Mr Deejayyyy. How do you say VJ. Is it Video Jockey. or Mrs Veejayyyy. That's cool right? Ashuuuuu.

Let me see my one two step. Everybody 1,2 step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home