Thursday, December 07, 2006

Update time! Gah. 18 more days to christmas. Soooo fast. I wish I could turn back time by exactly one month! Yesterday was Project Runway and I didn't REALLLYYYY feel sad to think that Season 3 was coming to an end. I think because I didn't really catch most of the episodes? Well I'm catching up on Discovery Travel & Living. And then I connected with all of the final 4! (Uli <3, Laura, Michael and Jeffrey) Of course Uli is my fave. Then there's Michael. Then Laura and Jeffrey are tied at last.

So all 4 are going to Fashion Week! yay. Didn't have to say goodbye to anyone. Am I using ! too much? Eeeeek. GAH. My iTunes just like reformatted and I lost all 35 playlists and had to re-add all my songs.

RAH
GAH
BAH
TAH
TAH
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home