Monday, November 13, 2006

I got into 335. I don't really mind. Its good enough for me.

Today was monday right? I actually went to jog. Me and jogging do NOT go well together. I was panting luh. It was only 1.3 km and I felt like dying. Imagine 2.4 next year. After that, came home and then I used the com till 12. Then I went to my neighbour's house to watch a movie, which turned out to be - Kal Ho Naa Ho. Like I haven't watched it 4 times already. But he hadn't so I agreed. Really nice show. GO WATCH. If you want to.

And then it made me love New York City all over again. Naina Naina Naina. haha. It ended at 4+ then we went to j8 to buy his little sister dinner. Who has dinner at 4? And she was just chattering the whole trip to Macs and the trip back. I came home while she ate. She eats really slow. Very. Very. Slow.

I'm tired of people who pose as me and tag. And what's worse is that the owners of the tagboard don't know that! And others actually believe or pretend to believe and reply to the tags. PEOPLE. UNDERSTAND THIS. I LEAVE YOU ALONE, YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. (: . It works that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home