Monday, April 23, 2007

HEY

Walk Awayyyyyyyyy. I'm gonna remember you. You're gonna remember me. xD

Love that song after watching the video. Didn't really like it last time. Haha. So I predict it'll enter the top 10. :D Ivan told me a lot of stuff. So fun to gossip. And photo-taking was canceled. Why? Johnson wasn't here. What the. It's gonna be on Wednesday at THREE. I have to stay back an extra ,one hour 1.5 hours plus!!! Oh gosh. I don't want to go anyway. Then the class phototaking was so weird. Everyone wanted ME to stand in the center. I hate that position!!! So I bent my knees and everyone thought that Joshua and Matthew were taller than me. xD And I also like Say OK all over again. Prediction? HINTHINT!

Bye
<3
Peace
Whatelse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home