Saturday, April 28, 2007

I love a lot of "new songs" now. Like the Maroon 5 one. And the Ne-Yo one. And the Ashley Tisdale one.

I wanted to blog about this for a long time but totally forgot to. Do you know what happened on Wednesday? Mrs Tan's handbag was stolen! So poor thing right. Her credit card, car keys and wallet all gone. I first heard that it was some drug exchange thing. Then people told me about the handbag. And then after school, I saw the culprit. Some 425/426 guy. Ms Ho was talking to him outside the staff room. SUCH A BIG CONTROVERSY. What if he had got her car in an accident? Or sold it. Whowwww

I find Because Of You (Ne-Yo) boring now. Weird. And Avril. She looks hot in the Girlfriend video with the pink highlights. And Vanessa Hudgens looks even hotter in the Say OK video.

BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home