Thursday, May 11, 2006

Vesak Day

Ok I don't celebrate it but to all those who do, Happy Vesak Day!! Okay so I haven't blogged since Tuesday and here's a short recap of what has happened since then.

Wednesday:

BIOLOGY! Okay I totally screwed up for the permanent contraceptive method. I wrote hystrectomy (removal of uterus). A lot of people said it was wrong but hey you can't get pregnant if you don't have a womb right?

And then Tracy Chan came and she kinda told us if we passed or failed. I FAILED MATHS AGAIN! But she said I was damn close to passing!

Thursday:

Got back Maths. I got 23.5/50. Not bad. Improved by 6 marks!! Hopefully its not the only component counted. Then I may pass TA2 maths. :)

Well Friday should go well for me. I'm going for the late night show tonight! Watching MI3 for the 4th time. URGH..

I WANT TO WATCH DA VINCI CODE. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SNEAK IN WITH ME CAN SEND ME A SMS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home