Monday, May 15, 2006

Okay so yesterday was inter-class soccer. Yuck. Serf and I decided to take a cab there with ME paying. Urgh. Why can't he pay a bit? Well then we were standing. Then 3 taxis came. And they all stopped for the 3 groups of people in front of us. I hate taxis. Then one EMPTY one practically came next to me and went to some old lady behind us. urgh. So then FINALLY caught a cab and then saw 151 which was like so packed. I would DIE if I were in that bus. Luckily, I wasn't. (: .

So then I discovered that the field was so gigantic. And that there were NO trees for me to rest on. Instead, there was this fence. So I was security officer and sat down there. Then guess who came along to take pictures of "cute-little-Jeremy". You got it. Jen. (: . So then like she took pictures without saying anything except a hi to me. So rude. So then Arjuna came over and we chatted. Then Marcus found out that he had lost his bottle under MY watch. I felt so freaking guilty and sad and scared. Urgh. Hopefully he finds it in class.

So then some IDIOT hit me in the face with a ball. And my glasses got bent. Took 74 home and then my glasses BROKE. Urgh. I couldn't see at all. And my parents decided to let me stay home. I also had a mild fever.

And then JEREMY comes along like a total dork and starts to control me on MSN. He says he'll kill me if he sees me on 57. Like wth. WHAT DID I DO? Well I did something wrong. I do NOT want to talk about it here. But I WILL take 57.

Went to get new glasses at Taka today. My maid came along and she's totallaye DUMB. I couldn't see where I was going and I ended up knocking some kind of glass thing. I had to pay 28 good dollars. Urgh. Then finally got to the spectacle shop where they offered me this really cute lens for 80. I had 50. God. So I bought this weird one and now I look dumber than ever ever ever ever EVER.

I want to go to Mac's. But I'm totallaye broke. Had disgusting food for lunch. I'm gonna order a pizza for dinner. (:

Ciao'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home