Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today was the polling day holiday. Something really bad happened and I do NOT want to talk about it. I ended up getting a horrible haircut. Right. So then I went for lunch with Samuel. He made me go to j8 and we ended up eating in the foodcourt and I bought - chicken rice. I'm tired of it.

Well then I hopped on 410 to go HOME. Then Samuel calls me over. And I wanted to see his multi-million dollar house. It was beautiful. Then he chased me out. How rude. Then I went home and watched Idol. Idol was once again sucky. The past 2 weeks have been horrible. I hope tomorrow Taylor leaves. Kat rocked.

And I managed to finish the report on Racial Harmony. Woo. I got 500 + words. Quite happy with it. Hope the teacher reads it out and comments on how wonderful it was.

Andre says my posts lack thought and reflection.

-------------------REFLECTION--------

I reflected that today was a day well spent. I managed to finish my maths. I have learnt about the Animals in Sarajevo (Serbia) when I was watching a NGC special.

I learnt a lot that time can change a lot of peoples' words and actions. If every single person weren't rushing, there would be less fighting, killing, cursing and swearing.

But time is a luxury. We should try to use it wisely.

Time is luxurious.

*breaks into Gwen song*. " Working so hard every night and day and now get to lay back"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home