Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ohmygod. Ms Wong actually REPLIED to my thank-you email. And her reply made me smile. SHE'S SO NICE.

"
Dear Ashutosh
Thank you for the email. I am really heartened that you have done well - and I do mean it.

You have proven to yourself that you are very capable of achieving good grades (as evident in the 4 distinctions you have achieved, 2 of which are A1).

With this determination and motivation, I am very sure you will do very well in 2 yrs' time. So Ashutosh, keep up with the great work you are doing! Yes, I do hope to see you guys around school too. I may not say this but the class is one of the best I have had for years - honest. See you on 31 Oct!

Ms Wong
"

That makes me miss her even more. Okay so I went to school today. For what? I'm not sure myself. Then I went to Toa Payoh Mac for lunch. And its FULL of IJ girls who've like finished school today. And everyone's blabbing and screaming and its so weird cos I'm wearing SJI uniform and I'm with someone else and we're both like feeling so out of place. Its so weird when that happens. And I recognised one of them and then so went for lunch somewhere else which turned out to be kfc.

I came back at 2-something then I just lazed around. I like to laze around the house. Then I went on the com and then went off it at 430. Then I went to J8 to buy my ACE camp thingys. Sunblock lotion is so expensive - $15 dollars. And then I bought some other stuff as well like $12 flip-flops from Seiyu. Cute. I came back really fast and here I am once again. (:

tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home