Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hello.

Uh ACE Camp. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I have to do a post about that don't I? Its def. one of the most unforgettable experiences of this year. For both bad and good reasons.

So I had to carry this large sports, purple, tote bag. Plus a sleeping bag and shoe bag. When I carried all this stuff, I could not walk straight. And on the bus, I kept hitting the chairs cos my bag was bigger than the aisle. Then it was pure torture. Tent-slashing. Standing. Squatting. Hornet. Ants. Tents. Hot afternoons. FLIES. Disgusting food. Horrible stench. BO. Bath. Irritating. Insects. Hill. Road. Physical Training. Commando. Six AM.

Try to figure out how ace camp was like using those words yea? I came back at 615 yesterday and home looked sooo nice. I wanted to watch Survivor but dozed off. Woke up at 11 today. And watched TV till 1.

Here I am. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home