Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another vent. (:

I watched Dreamgirls again today. I love it all over again and so I got a lot of the songs from the soundtrack. It's really good. I LOVE Miley Cyrus' new song "Nobody's Perfect". It's the perfect pop anthem this summer. It sounds like it's from Metamorphosis. I miss Metamorphosis.

Last night, I was listening to radio. And then they played Kanye West's "Gold Digger". And that brought SOOO many memories. Of Sec 1. Everyday. 8.30. TRL. Wake Up. Beat Of My Heart. Pon De Replay. Behind These Hazel Eyes. I really miss all of these songs. It's so sad. TWO years? So fast. And I miss sec one. It was so gooood. Sigh.

I get SO mad when people act as if their problem is bigger than mine. When I don't console them the way they WANT to be consoled, they'll be like "That's easy for you to say. You don't have any problems". Do you know why I get mad? Because MY problems are probably the BIGGEST in the world.

Do you know anyone whose life is as PROBLEMATIC AS MINE! ugh


-ashu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home