Monday, June 04, 2007

Hello.

This is gonna be a long emotional post.

Last night, someone made me realize truly how HORRIBLE my school is. The teachers are good and well the building's okay. But the school population sucks. The people. Especially sec 3s. You all probably know how bitchy I can be. And I like bitches. Oh but the school is made of a TOTALLY different type of students. These students are merciless, cunning and ruthless. I mean, they don't CARE about anyone but themselves. They are so proud. Like they're any good.

Look at one group. They DEMAND respect. They think it's soemthing we have to give them. I give it to them out of fear, but deep inside, oh boy do I hate these people.

The next group of people are those who will always find a way to make your life suck. They'll stare, tease, ignore, whack ANYTHING to make your life suck. Even though they may not be academically intelligent or inclined, they still act smart. They have girlfriends, and are proud of this and to show that they have girlfriends, they have a display picture of a girl and the guy kissing. How egoistic. As if having a girlfriend will boost up their lives. Their lives I expect, are sucky, meaningless and "fun".

The next group. The group I belong to. The people who are nice generally, who know or at least try their utmost best to stay out of the way of the above two groups. This group usually comprises smart, intelligent, fun-loving, normal people. They have a good, clean discipline record and are not goody-two-shoes.

So.
SJI can be categorised into these 3 groups. Of course, there's the handful of those who can't fit into these groups and these are the outcasts of the school community. Outcasts who aren't given a chance to fit in, because we cannot create a group for them in our mind. One example would be the goody-two-shoes. They can't fit in here, and they're usually outcasts. We dislike them, and they are usually friendless.

See how mean SJI is? Who would want to come here? Tell me. I wouldn't. This school, can be less mean, if it tried. But some people are so egoistic, that their ego will never let them be if they smile at some outcast. I'm one of them. Poor goody-two-shoes.

-ashu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home