Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm back from 210 chalet. Still don't really know why I went for it even though I'm like not in their class. Joshua Ng kept asking Samuel that. And it was so embarrassing luh. Even Mr Ghazali asked. Other than that, it was a good experience. So much better than ace camp.

I trusted Mr Goh! He took me for a walk around DownTown East. And then he said "I'll just meet my friend at Meredien at 7.30 and will come back at 8 plus". And then, he told Khiew that he'd be back at 9+. Waited, then he said "I'm not coming because my friend has a crisis". Puh-lease. I'm angry with him now.

Thanks Timothy for organizing! And uh ARANDA COUNTRY CLUB IS REALLY REALLY NICE. Worth all the trouble of getting there.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home